Don't Be Afraid to Call 9-1-1
9-1-1 For Any Response
EMERGENCY and NON-EMERGENCY, 24-Hours-a-Day
- Call 9-1-1 any time you need police, fire or an ambulance to respond.
- Call 9-1-1 for any situation that requires a police officer, such as a traffic accident, burglary, theft, property damage, parking complaint, ordinance violation or animal control issue.
- Call 9-1-1 to request an ambulance, receive medical attention, or to report a fire or signs of a fire such as smoke or fire alarms.
- Call 9-1-1 to report suspicious behavior or criminal activity such as shouts for help, breaking glass, loitering, trespassing or suspicious vehicles/people.
- Call 9-1-1 if you witness an accident, fire or crime.
- Call 9-1-1 if you encounter ANY incident that may require the help of police, fire or ambulance personnel.